5/04/2008

Iron Man Mk I

I've been sitting on pictures of these figures for a few weeks, but I thought I'd wait until the Iron Man movie opened to put them up.

First up, if you haven't seen the movie yet, go see it. It is totally awesome. I'd rank it up there with Spider-Man and Batman Begins as one of the best superhero movies ever made. It kicks ass! Robert Downey, Jr.'s casting as Tony Stark is PERFECT! That's it, that's my in-depth super-detailed review. Honestly, don't even look at these lame action figure pictures, go watch Iron Man right now!

Took me forever to find this one. Apparently it was short packed. Boo, to you, Hasbro. I like it because because the suit looks like a conglomeration of parts, which is its origin in the movie, and is also an homage to Iron Man's original armor.

Ironman MkI 1

When I tell you that his first appearance in the film is awesome, it would be an understatement. He kicks ass! Here's my take on that "original armor" pose.

Ironman MkI 2

And up close and personal. Kick Ass!

Ironman Mk I Profile

Pics of the red and gold Mk. III armor tomorrow. Go see Iron Man immediately. Tonight. Right now, in fact. In case you didn't notice, I think it kicks ass! MAKE SURE YOU STAY ALL THE WAY THROUGH THE END CREDITS!!! There's a little treat at the end.

NOTE: If this post seemed particularly poorly written and gushy, it was. I geeked all over myself.

No comments: